Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Walgreens rolling coupon for Free Softsoap Body wash has now ended

Walgreens has now fixed this coupon ~ so it only prints out once ( below is my previous post on this) – it looks like corporate finally figured out this was happening & fixed it around 1:30pm today.  So when you buy a Softsoap body wash a Free body wash coupon will print out.  But – if you use your Free Body Wash coupon another Free coupon will NOT print out now.

 

 

 

March 2009 008

SoftSoap Body Wash $3.99

When you purchase this, you get a coupon that prints out for a FREE body wash,  and when I used this coupon another coupon printed out ~ so I only paid for 1 body wash, & I kept getting Free coupons popping out that looked like this:

March 2009 013

(I’m not sure if Walgreens will change this deal later on in the week, but right now it’s a rolling coupon, ~ I paid $3.99 for one and on my 2nd transaction I used this coupon & my 3rd,4th & 5th transactions I used the free coupon that popped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff