Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CVS DRY IDEA

CVS/pharmacy® for all the ways you care

 

I went to CVS today & I discovered that the dry idea deodorant is limit 3 in store ( the sign in the store stated limit 3)  (the CVS ad states limit 1)

 

So I would advise you all the check your in-store signs & make sure it states limit 3 on the in-store sign.  You can see all the CVS weekly deals here

 

$2.00 OFF

 

I wanted to warn all of you to double check your receipt & extra bucks if you do this transaction. I had a few things go wrong today when buying this


#1 – it didn’t ring up to $2.99 ( as stated in thier ad) so the cashier adjusted all 3 to $2.99

# 2 – The Extra bucks did not print so the cashier manually printed out my extra bucks

 

I always check to make sure the correct extra bucks print out, because I have noticed a couple of times that they didn’t print out my extra bucks.  & Lately (well, 3 times in the last 2 weeks, they have overcharged me …. so always watch what they scan & double check my receipt & extra bucks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff