Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

PLAY THE PACE HAND-PICK & WIN!!!

PLAY THE PACE HAND-PICK & WIN!!!

Pace Products

I just won on this today!!! :)

 

If you are an instant winner – you will be able to print out a coupon for a free bottle of pace right away (it’s a $4.00 off coupon & I believe these are $3.59 at Meijer …making them FREE)  ( you can print 2 of these coupons if you win) ( just press the browser back button to print a total of two FREE coupons!!)

You will need a code & If you need a code you can use SAL321

~ here’s the link ~ Good luck & let me know if you win!!!!!!

http://www.pacefoods.com/UnderTheLid.aspx

 

This game runs until 7/31/09 ~ so you have lots of time to play this ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff