Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Elle Magazine ~ Free Kinerase C8 from Sephora

If you receive the Elle magazine & you have a Sephora store near you, they have an insert coupon in Elle magazine for a free Kinerase C8  (a $28.00 Value)

 

blog pic's 002

 

I was just at a Sephora store yesterday, and they have a lot of different cosmetic items, hair items, creams for your face etc….  it’s a really neat store!

 

and if you sign up for thier Sephora Beauty Insider on your birthday you get a free gift.   I had my sister with me yesterday & it was her birthday this month, so the kind worker at Sephora signed us both up for the Beauty Insider (which is 100% free) and she also gave us both a Free Super Shimmer Lip Gloss Trio (even though it wasn’t my birthday!!!)  To see thier locations & to sign up for thier Beauty Insider program click Here

 

8544

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff