Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

High Value Glade Fragrance Collection Coupon

Do you remember my previous review about the Glade Frangrance Collection?  You can check out my review here

 

Glade The Fragrance Collection Soy Candle Earthly Awakening

 

It looks like you might be able to snag some free Glade candles for yourself, or get them very cheap!   I heard that in next months April Walgreens Easy Saver Booklet they are going to have a $2.00 Fragrance Collection by Glade soy candle Easy Saver Coupon

 

and if you pair that coupon with this $4.00 coupon found here this will be a Very Cheap candle or possibly free candle ~ I haven’t priced these in the actual store yet, but on-line at Walgreens.com they are $5.99

 

so if they are $5.99 in store and you use the $4.00 Printable coupon + the $2.00 Easy Saver coupon it would be FREE

 

Hopefully this is true & the $2.00 coupon will be in the April Easy Saver Catalog ….  The reason I am telling you about this now is because once these Catalogs come out & if this coupon is in there the Printable coupons will go Fast!!!

 

I am printing out my $4.00 coupons now (just so I have them) After so many prints glade will take this offer down & you never know when the print limit will be reached / or they take down this offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff