Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MY WALGREENS TRIP THIS MORNING 3/8/09

Here’s a look at my Walgreen’s Trip this morning

I SPENT $2.65

I SAVED $96.80!!!!!

(I INCLUDED COPIES OF MY RECEIPTS TO SHOW THAT I AM NOT LYING WHEN I SAY I ONLY SPENT $2.65!  :)

March 2009 E-BAY 001 March 2009 E-BAY 002 March 2009 E-BAY 003

HERE’S WHAT I BOUGHT & HOW I DID IT:

 

16 Garnier Fruits Shampoos/Conditioners/ Styling products PRICE $2.99

used (16) $1.00 coupons found in 2/8 RP or 1/4 RP or Today’s Press 3/8

+

$2.00 Easy Saver Coupon found in the Easy Saver Booklet – It says Limit 1 – but my Walgreens let me do 16 of them – I did 2 orders!   & you only need 1 Easy Saver coupon per each transaction (no matter how many you purchased) – as you can see from my receipts – it shows Garnier -16.00 – showing that it took off 16.00 w/ 1 Garnier coupon from the easy saver booklet!)

so since I did 2 transactions – I used 2 of these easy saver coupons – 1 for each transaction!

TOTAL: FREE

 

2 Glade Lasting Impressions PRICE $7.99

Use buy 1 get 1 free coupon from here:

http://www.glade.com/offers.aspx?offerId=104

plus use

$4.00 coupon in the 2/8 smart source insert for the one your not getting free

plus use $4.00 Walgreens coupon from the Easy Saver Booklet. ( which will take off $8.00 since your buying 2)

(PLUS IN THE 2/8 INSERT THERE IS A MAIL IN REBATE FORM FOR THIS (UP TO $10.99)

( I ended up making money on this one – so I threw in a couple packs of Reese peanut butter cups) – I figured I was up about $4.00 & Walgreen’s will not issue money back to you – so I bought some more chocolate!)

2 Packages of Reese Peanut Butter Cups $2.50 each

(i didn’t use any coupons on this b/c I knew I was up money & i didn’t want to get to the register with a negative balance!)

 

I SPENT $2.65

I SAVED $96.80!!!!!

****************************************************************************************************

The CREST PRO-Health was FREE from CVS

 

1 Crest pro-health $2.99

used $1.00 coupon from 3/1 P & G

I also used $2.00 Register Rewards (from last week’s transactions)

Final cost: FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff