Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FREE DOVE DEODORANT/ SOAP AT WALGREENS!!

 

Image Preview

I just went to Walgreen’s to verify this is true & it is!!!  YAY!!!!


I purchased 6 Dove deodorants (Trial Size) $1.29 a piece

-used (3) $1.50/2 coupons from 1-18 inserts

 

I also purchased 2 Dove Beauty bar soaps ( Trial Size) $1.29 a piece

TOTAL $5.82

 

****Got back $10.00 in Register Rewards!!!!****

 

If you buy 8 Dove items ( in this case even the trial size items worked) – you get $10.00 back in Register Rewards! 

 

I found the Trial size Dove soaps in the travel size bins – but the Deodorant I found right next to the Full-Size Deodorants!   (I’m sure this will vary from store to store).

 

I have heard that some stores have these trial size Dove’s for .99 cents ( making this an even better deal)

 

So it’s time to stock up on Travel-Size Dove items!!!

 

I heard this is going on the entire month of March ( but I need to still verify that is true & when I find out I will let you all know too)!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff