Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wal-Mart – Kraft Dressing Cheap

 

 

****UPDATE****

My sister just Verified for me that this is $1.58 at thier Wal-Mart, so she paid only .08 CENTS for a bottle of Kraft Dressing!! :)

 

 

I haven’t checked this out for myself ( because we don’t have a Wal-Mart nearby) …  But I have heard from several people that Kraft dressings are on Rollback at Wal-Mart right now for $1.59 – There was a $1.50/1 coupon in yesterday’s paper, so you might be able to get some Cheap Kraft dressing by using that coupon!

 

& If you find out it is $1.59 you might want to order some coupons from e-bay & stock up on Salad Dressings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff