Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I get to review another DVD

I will be reviewing another DVD called Read and Share DVD Bible

Read and Share DVD - Volume 1 by Gwen Ellis [Product Image]

 

As many of you know I just did a review of the DVD Skeeter and the Mystery of the Lost Mosquito Treasure

March 2009 E-BAY 002

If you are a blogger and want to receive & review Movies & Books just click here to get started.  They will send you the book or movie Free ( you don’t have to pay shipping fees etc…) – it’s completely free, all they ask is that you write a review on your blog & a review somewhere else ( I wrote my last review on my blog & Family Christian Book Stores website). The Book or DVD is yours to keep.  As soon as your done writing your review – you can pick a new DVD or Book to be sent to you!   It’s a fun way to get free Books & DVD's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff