Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Target shopping Trip today ~ Paid $0.84 cents Saved $28.16 (actually I saved more …details are below!!)

I am loving Target this week!!!  Here’s what I bought today for under $1.00!!!!!

 

 

 

blog pic's 014

8 Honey Nut Cheerios $1.00 each

FREE after this $1.00 coupon here

TOTAL FREE

 

15 GE Energy Smart Light Bulbs $1.00 this week

(our local Target was sold out of the $1.00 bulbs, so the manager was nice enough to give us the bulbs that cost $5.49 for $1.00)

 

so after this coupon ($1.00 off GE Bulb) the light bulbs were FREE!

TOTAL FREE

 

6 Motts Applesauce $1.69 each

used $1.00 Target coupon here

+ $0.55 coupon here

TOTAL $0.14 EACH (OR $0.84 FOR 6!!)

 

So I was able to get all this for $0.84 cents!!!!  

~~~~Even the Dollar store would charge you more money for all of that!! Coupons can truly save you a lot of money!!!!~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff