Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

My movie Review of Skeeter and the Mystery of the Lost Mosquito Treasure

March 2009 E-BAY 002

My review of Skeeter and the Mystery of the Lost Mosquito Treasure

 

I received this DVD in the mail today – me & my 2 kids ( ages 3 & 5) watched this tonight & we all thought it was a great DVD.  The story was about being unique and is based on Psalm 139:13-14

 

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

 

This is a great movie because it shows kids that it’s okay to be different ( unique) & that god made us that way.   My 3 & 5 year old laughed quite a bit in this movie – this is a great DVD for parents & kids to watch together.   It has a great story line & a really good message.  

 

This DVD also includes special bonus features – both my kids sat through this entire movie & I don’t think they moved an inch – they were very interested in it.  There was really good animation in this movie & a lot of humor, all while teaching them that’s it’s okay to be unique.  I would definitely recommend this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff