Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Here’s a look at my Walgreens Trip $2.38 + Tax!!!

Here’s a look at my Walgreen’s Trip today ( they were out of a lot of stuff (incuding Vaseline Lotions & Dove… so I ended up getting A LOT of candy!)

 

March 2009 E-BAY 003

I bought:

3 REVELON Emery Boards $1.79 each

-$1.00 x3 Revlon Easy Saver Coupons = – $3.00

-(3) $1.00 manufacturer coupons from 2/8 Red Plum

 

3 DAWN Dish soaps .99

- Walgreens in ad coupon

- (3) .50 cent coupons from Home Made Simple Mailer ( i received in the mail)

( you can sign up HERE for the Home Made Simple Mailer )

1 Colgate max fresh $3.29

-.75 cent coupon from 2/22 SS

(you’ll get back $3.50 RR – Register Rewards from buying this – so it’s free!)

2 packages of M & M’s $2/5

-$1.00 Easy Saver Coupon

-$1.00 3/1 Red Plum

 

2 packages of Hersey’s minatures $2/5

-$1.00 Easy Saver Coupon

2 Easter Eggs ( Nemo & Princess) the kids thought they “needed” these!!

$1.00 each

(no coupons for these!)

 

Here’s a picture of my Receipt!

March 2009 E-BAY 005

I used $10.00 Register Rewards ( from the Dove deal I got a few days ago) – they were out of DOVE today – or I was planning on buying more of that!

Subtotal $2.38

Tax .70

TOTAL $3.08 for all of that!!!!

+ I got back $3.50 in Register Rewards!!!!

So I actually got paid to buy all of this when you minus my register rewards I earned today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff