Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Free Tyson Any’tizers at Meijer?

 

There are a few people who have been able to find this “hidden” deal at Meijers

Tyson Any’tizers are ringing up for $0.84 cents a box

the only flavor ringing up at this price is:

Cheddar & Bacon Variety

 

***there is a .75/1 coupon in 1-4-09 SS

*** or the Meijer Mealbox has a $1.00 coupon (www.meijermealbox.com)

 

My suggestion if you can find these is to take one to a Meijer Price Checker in the store (Meijer has these Price Scanners throughout thier store) & see if yours rings up for .84 cents & if it does – you’ll have a free (or almost free if you use the .75/1)  box of any’tizers when you use 1 of those coupons!

 

**let me know if you happen to find any of these at your local Meijer ( I am going to check out our Meijer tomorrow!!**

 

****UPDATE****

I went to Meijer Today & they are clearancing these off.  There was no sign that these were on clearance, I took a box to the price scanner & it scanned for .84 Cents & I used the Meijer Mealbox coupon, which made these completely FREE!

 

I cooked some of these up for lunch today & I didn’t really like the taste of them  - but the kids liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff