Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Walgreens – Free One a day Multivitamin drink mix, 2 pack

ONE A DAY  Women s 2 O MultiVitamin Multimineral Supplement Drink Mix Mixed Berry

 

This is in Walgreen’s April Easy Saver booklet page 38

One a Day Multivitamin Drink Mix, 2 pack $1.49

 

here’s a way to make some money off of it:

 

buy 3 One a Day (2ct) $1.49 x3= $4.47

use (1) $4/2 coupon from 3/22 SS

pay out of pocket $0.47 + tax

 

submit your $1.00 rebate ( I do this on-line & it’s So easy!!)

(the rebate is limit 1) – so you will only get $1.00 back from the rebate even though you purchased 3 of them.

 

The reason I only use (1) $4/2 coupon is because Walgreens does not allow overages & the register will beep! :)

 

****************************************************************************************************

 

I also want to thank my *Favorite* Walgreen’s Cashier (I know she reads my blog :)

 

I know a lot of cashiers do not like “couponers” (especially when we do more than 1 transaction!)

 

So I want to formally say “thank you” to her for being such a Nice & Friendly cashier & I will see you soon I’m sure!

***************************************************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. Some vitamins can be tough on the stomach, but these are great! I can take them on an empty stomach without a problem.

    ReplyDelete

My Ebay Stuff