Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Monday, April 27, 2009

More Free Easy Mac at Target!!!

 

These have REALLY come in handy these past few days ( I have been super busy cleaning up from the storm we had) – and I am SO grateful I stocked up on these ~ the kids like them & thier So easy & no clean-up!

 

Smartsource has another Coupon for Kraft Easy Mac – buy 1 get 1 free found here & if you pair that coupon with the Target coupon found here

 

you should be able to snag some free Easy Macs!  I will definitely be stocking up on these again ~ they really come in handy when you need a quick (no mess) meal!

 

I am sure the Smartsource coupons will go fast, so I recommend printing them out right away before thier gone!! 

 

Buy 2 Easy Mac cups $0.77 cents each

 

Minus buy 1 get 1 free coupon

Minus $1/2 Target coupon

= FREE (+ Possible Overage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff