Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My CVS Trip $0.40 cents out of pocket + got back $4.99 Extra bucks

April Pics 001

****UPDATE:

THE BUY 1 GET 1 FREE COUPONS FOR THE PUREX ARE ALREADY GONE!!   I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY PUT UP A NEW COUPON FOR THIS! THE PRINT LIMIT WAS REACHED AROUND 6PM TONIGHT ~ SO THEY WENT FAST!!*****

 

My CVS Trip this morning

 

Softsoap Scrub Body Wash $4.99, Limit 1

Use $1/1 from 3/29 SS

Pay $3.99

Get back $4.99 in Extra Bucks

=FREE after Extra bucks + $1.00!!

 

4 Purex Laundry Detergent $6.99 – buy 1 get 1 free (limit is 4)

Use buy 1 get 1 free coupon (you can find the coupon in my previous post here )

= FREE

 

(I had $5.00 in extra bucks from a previous week) so I threw in a candy bar

 

minus my $5.00 Extra Bucks my final cost with tax was $0.40 cents out of pocket!!!

 

Plus I got back $4.99 in Extra bucks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff