Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Swag Bucks

 

Lately, I have been a huge fan of Swag Bucks.  I am just learning how to use it ~ to join click here .  I use Swag bucks as a search Engine every day & They typically reward me with 1 to 5 Swag Bucks a day & When you get enough points, you can get a free gift card ( for example to Barnes & Noble, Target, Amazon etc………)!   So I’m hoping by Christmas I will have a few free gift cards to use on my Christmas Shopping!  

 

You can also earn points by purchasing items online through thier site ( for example, when you go onto thier site & you choose to shop through walmart.com & many other retailers.  Once your on the site go to “ways to earn” tab & click on “shop” & you can start earning swag bucks for your on-line purchases!

 

I go to swag bucks daily & I usually earn  1-5 swag bucks a day after doing around 5-10 searches using thier search engine – so It takes me literally 1-2 minutes to earn 1-5 swag bucks a day & it’s so easy!

 

I also set Swag Bucks as my home page!   Right now I have 54 Swag Bucks ( which qualifies for a $5.00 Amazon.com Gift Card) ~ I have been doing Swag Bucks for only a few months!! 

 

Just click here to sign up & I think they’ll even give you 3 swag bucks just for joining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff