Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Old Navy Deal

HURRY…..

 

go to :

 

http://www.oldnavyweekly.com

 

Old Navy was giving away $75 off $100 purchases …. those are gone … but they do still have 20% off a purchase available ( located behind the lady wearing the jean jacket – just click on the flying airplane)

 

these are going soooooo fast!!!!

 

 

****************Update*****************

now there are 15% coupons left – just click on the left hand corner where it says O N Old Navy (above the girl wearing the peachy/orange color polo)

 

***** I have some 15% off coupons if anyone wants them – I can e-mail them to you if you would like one! ***********   Just leave me a comment here!

 

 

 

~~~~~It sounds like old navy is doing this deal every week – if I hear more about this deal – I will be sure to let you know.    I am going to check back Next Thursday to see if they will be offering anymore high-value coupons.  I wasn’t lucky enough to get a $75 off $100.00 coupon – but hopefully next week they’ll be offering it again!!!!!!  ~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff