Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

CVS DEALS WEEK OF 2/8 – 2/14

FREE AT CVS THIS WEEK:

 

Keebler or Nabisco (select varieties 4-5.25 oz.) on sale 5 for $5


Buy 2 and use $2/2 Ritz Wheat Thins or Triscuits from the 1/25 Smart Source insert (coupon states Save $2.00 on any (2) Ritz, Wheat Thins or Triscuit Varieties)


Final Price: Free!!

 

 

$4.00 ECB (ECB= Extra Care Bucks)  When you buy Gillette Fusion Gamer, Venus Embrace or Spa Breeze razor 1ct $7.99 - Limit 1
$4 any fusion razor PG 2/8 exp 3/31/09


Final Price: Free!! ( limit 1)

 

 

Colgate Toothpaste Buy 1 get 1 Free ( Prices starting out at $1.99)

 

use 2 $1.50 coupons at:

http://s.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/200_colgate.pdf


Final Price: 2 Free!!   (limit 6)

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit .99 cents

$1.00/1 coupon in the 2/8 Smart Source insert (<the coupon states that it Excludes trial sizes …  I looked on the boxes I purchased & it doesn’t say that these are trial sizes … so I am thinking this coupon should work.)

 

I found these at my store by the travel size items (hanging just above the travel size items).

 

Final Price: Free!!

FEB 2009 CVS 002

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff