Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

FREE + A MONEY MAKER AT WALGREENS THIS WEEK

Get $2.00 off NEW Excedrin Express Gels

 

EXCEDRIN IS ON SALE FOR $1.99 + YOU GET $1.00 REGISTER REWARDS

THE COUPON AT http://www.excedrin.com/index.shtml IS BACK UP & RUNNING.

 

JUST PRINT OUT THE GREEN BOTTLE COUPON ( AS SEEN IN THIS PICTURE & IT’S FREE + YOU WILL MAKE $1.00!!!)

 

Here’s a picture of my Walgreen’s Trip today

***I was actually over by $0.23 cents – so I had to throw in a small package of Kleenex's (b/c Walgreens will not give you money back)!!!

so my final cost was a few cents & I got $2.00 in Register Rewards back

Feb CraigsList 001

Check out my Walgreens Deals Post that I posted on 2/22 to see how I got all these deals!!

I had to do a few transactions – the lady let me do 4 tinfoil's on 1 order ( even thought it says limit 2) – I was going to do separate transactions & she said she could do 4 of them on 1 transaction & still get the deal! (making it easier on me!!)

& the Excedrin is limit 1 – so I did 2 transactions for that deal.

I will be posting next week’s Walgreens deals probably on Sunday or Monday ( we have company coming this weekend ….  so I will probably do most of my blogging on Sunday night or Monday!)

It looks like there will be some more free-bee’s for next week at Walgreens! **********YAY!!!!!!***********

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff