Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Become a BZZ Agent ~ try out lots of free products!

BeeLogo_Silverpop

 

 

I just signed up to be a BZZ Agent here:

 

www.bzzagent.com

 

You get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like that. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions with others, including some of the largest companies in the world., the previous campaign was for coupons for free chili’s dinner (to try the new healthy meals there- each agent got 4 coupons!!) – I wasn’t a buzz agent when that campaign was going on – I just joined ( I’m hoping there will be more free-bees like that)!

 

I just received an e-mail invitation today to try out the Fragrance Collection by Glade®

 

I accepted the invitation to try the glade fragrances & they will be sending me something from the Fragrance Collection by Glade in the mail!  I will post what I get from Glade on my Blog once I receive it!

 

so if you would like to become a BZZ agent – just click on the link & sign up – you will have to complete some very brief surveys ( so they will know what things you are interested in )

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff