Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A look at what I received from BZZ today!

Are you a BZZ Agent?  I would highly recommend signing up, you get to try out some pretty neat things! 

 

You can see my previous post about this here

 

Today I received a package in the mail, which included:

***a Multi-Wick Soy Based Candle

***+ 6 coupons for $3.00 off on any product from The Fragrance Collection by Glade

 

Here’s a picture of it:

Emma Tinkerbell 006

 

I just lit my candle & it smells very nice ~ the package states it’s boutique quality, and I would say it’s very similar to a candle I would purchase at the mall. It is in a very cute boutique-style glass jar.  You can purchase these at your local grocery store, drug store, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Target or at a home goods store.

 

The scent is very nice.  They mailed me the scent Currants & Acai, but you can also find these candles in these scents: Sheer White Cotton, and Lotus Bamboo

 

They are 10oz and will burn up to 35 hours!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff