Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meijer Mealbox Update

 

For A while Meijer wasn’t allowing the Mealbox coupons to be stacked with the Regular manufacturer coupons, but I am HAPPY to report this is what Meijer is now saying regarding being able to use a Mealbox + Manufacturer coupons on the same item:

 

Thank you for your question regarding the Mealbox Coupon Policy. The other forums are correct, you may stack Mealbox Manufacturer Coupons with other manufacturer coupons. You cannot stack Mealbox Coupons with other Mealbox coupons still as stated on the coupon. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any problems at check out or if you have any other questions. Thanks again. Meijer MealBox Lisa Karczag Mealbox Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff