Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Check out my items at the bottom of the page!!!

Monday, May 4, 2009

It’s Hip to Save

Hello ~ since I have been super busy lately & not posting deals, I found a blogger who is a lot like mine ~ but she blogs full-time!   She always has the most up-to-date deals ~ and it’s really fun to check her page a few times a day!   She is always posting something new!

 

the site it called It’s Hip to Save!  you can find it here  I highly recommend this blog!!!!  I think this is the hottest blog out there right now & it’s totally free.    (she just posted some Target deals – that look realllly good!)

 

and if you looking for Meijer Deals, I highly recommend:

Mommy Snacks, you can find her here

 

you can subscribe to both thier blogs & get e-mail updates daily.  

 

Our house is looking better than it did last week ….. but there’s still a lot of work to be done. 

 

Have fun checking out these blogs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ebay Stuff